All of us know to use wine, but there is too many problems. And I am writing how did I make it.
Install lutris and drivers
- Install lutris from AUR, and then install origin use lutris script: https://lutris.net/games/origin/
- Install DXVK and its drivers. https://github.com/lutris/docs/blob/master/InstallingDrivers.md
If you have performance issue in battlefield 5, you need to:
- Disable DX12 in game.
- Install lutris-wine-git. This is a wine manager, which helps you to install lutris-wine and proton-wine.
- Uninstall wine. And install latest wine-lutris. (I'm not sure which one is the best. Let me know if you have suggestion)
- After uninstalling system-builtin wine, there would be a warning while launching game from lutris. Ignore it.
After doing this, I'm only losing 10% - 20% FPS compared with windows.